Monday, February 19, 2007

Help Yourself and Others - Philosophy and Confession

Today i found a blog, i want to show you:

This blog is dedicated to my daughter who committed suicide. A young lady who took her life because of the mistakes made by others and not because of her own mistakes. It is hoped that this site will save another innocent life. In everyone’s life, there is a closet. What skeletons reside there? Are there any roses among its bones? This blog will be used as a sort of confessional for myself and also hopefully for others. What things are you ashamed of - what things are you proud of. Here’s your chance to come clean and in the process feel better about yourself. Also, by sharing with others, you can make this a better world
http://sakamato.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Moonfish said...

Sakamato Here (Halifax NS Canada):
Sorry - I got sloppy on my frist comment. I need to keep things pretty much anonymous regarding the suicide. (City where I reside is enough for the public to know)

Thank you so much for helping to promote my website. My daughter's death has give me a mission in life to make sure no one else goes through what she and I did. Site has been renamed Philosophy and Confession.
All the best and again, Thank You.

-z- said...

I'm happy if i could help you only a bit, i wish you all the best from Hungary!